We have treatments that can help alleviate a wide variety of facial and leg vein issues with a laser that is targeted to treat the blood vessel causing the blemish.
See The Difference With Vein Treatment
- Alleviate Veins – we use a treatment that pinpoints the particular vein network and treats the blemish with precise technique. It will heal the veins and alleviate the pressure they cause to your body, which is what makes them look more prominent to others.
- Spider Veins – Spider veins are a common vascular lesion that affects men and women of all ages. These thin, short veins can spread out among your legs, making them more than visible to those around you. This treatment option is perfect for treating spider veins, leg veins and facial veins.
- Various Body Areas – Though the face and legs are the most common areas to be treated, we can also treat vascular issues on your arms, upper thighs and the back of your thighs.
- FDA-Cleared Machines
- Physician-Owned Practice
- Military Discounts Available
- Clinically Proven Results
No Need To Cover Up Any More
The appearance of veins can be unsightly, causing both women and men to seek treatment options. Lesions can be very visible (long and bulging) or spider veins, which are smaller, finer and shorter (lines or web-like). We have treatments that can help alleviate a wide variety of facial and leg vein issues with a laser that is targeted to treat the blood vessel causing the blemish.
The technology has an specially designed head that is built to pinpoint the vein or vein network, making treatments precise and safe. It sends pulses of light onto the vein, which makes the vein slowly fade and disappear, preventing the need for unpleasant incisions and needles.
How Common Are Vascular Lesions?
Vascular lesions are present in 10-15% of adults, with a greater number in females than males. They can be prevalent in a contained body area, spread out over multiple body areas, or show up as a singular line or cluster. The technology we use can help treat existing lesions and prevent them from getting worse.
What Types of Veins Can Be Treated?
We will need to do an assessment of your vascular lesions first. In general, the recommended types of vascular veins to treat are: facial and spider veins, port wine stains, leg veins, telangiectasias and angiomas. Varicose veins are typically larger and are not suitable for the treatments we offer.
Areas of Treatment
- Upper Thighs
- Back of Thighs
- Lower Legs
How Many Sessions Are Required?
Typically three sessions are performed, however, some lesions may require more. Gradual improvements in the treatment area can be seen following the first treatment – with the skin’s surface looking clearer as treatments progress.
What Is the Recovery?
Fortunately, these treatments don’t mean a hospital stay or a long, uncomfortable recovery. It is a quick procedure, taking only a few seconds per vein treated. Patients can come into the office and leave within minutes, depending on how extensive the vein or vein network is. It will require refraining from specific activities that will encourage increased blood flow, like heavy exercise, therefore you may need to wait a few days to a week depending on the area you had treated.
Looking for more skin rejuvenation at our med spa in Colorado Springs? We also offer medical grade skincare, Botox and fillers, facials and chemical peels, photofacials, skin resurfacing, laser hair removal, Facetite, lip plumper, and Babe Lash. Springs Body Sculpting also offers a variety of body contouring treatments. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a treatment or consultation!